- There are over 48,600 local adults who have household incomes over $100,000
- Over one-third of affluent adults have children in the household
- 87% are home owners
- They are 89 percent more likely to hold a bachelors degree or post-graduate degree
- 67% are married
- 48% are white collar professionals
- 40% have visited a casino in the past 12 months
- They are two times more likely than average to buy a new car this year
- 9% more likely to attend a live theater event
- Each week, PNJ Media Solutions reaches 87% of local affluent adults 4.6 times
SOURCE: 2010 Scarborough, R2, Pensacola/ Ferry Pass CBSA Total market adults living in households with $100K annual incomes-48,681. Scarborough Custom Research, 2010.
PNJ Media Solutions reaches 42,476 (87.3%) affluent adults in the Pensacola area over a seven day period. Affluent Pensacola households have the financial freedom to enjoy the finer things in life with enough left over to invest in the future. They tend to own their own homes, are raising families, and use expendable income on leisure activities from travel to dining out. Each week, nearly 12,500 Pensacola area households earning more than $100,000 per year are reached by PNJ Media Solutions, making it the top choice for advertisers targeting this key demographic.