Quick facts about this audience...
- The top four auto services that local consumers purchase are oil change (60.7%), new tires (40.3%), car batteries (18.6%) and brake repair (17.6%).
- More than $1.1 million is spent each week in local auto part and accessories stores.
- Approximately 21% of local consumers plan to purchase a premium aftermarket installed audio system this year.
- More than 161,000 (47%) local adults name Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com as their primary source for advertising information about tires.
- In an average week, PNJ Media Solutions reaches 176,807 (68.5%) adults who got their brakes repaired, oil changed or purchased a car battery or tires in the past 12 months, 5.3 times.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2, Nielsen Ad Select 2010, Omniture SiteCatalyst, March 2011, 2010 Scarborough Research Custom Study, Wilkerson Research, 2007.
Taking care of a car is a necessity faced by most local adults. When it is time for an oil change or finding the best insurance rates, auto owners want familiar names. By advertising in a PNJ Media Solutions product, your business gains more consumer recognition, making it top of mind when it comes time for needing an auto product or service.