Bella Baby Magazine
Be ready to show off your goods and services when Escambia and Santa Rosa county families come together show off their cute babies! Each year Bella Magazine looks for the cutest babies in the area to showcase in this special annual edition of Bella Magazine. Beautiful Women. Sassy Attitude. Smart Magazine love Bella Magazine because it features local women, their fashions, shopping habits, hobbies, careers and loves. Bella Magazine content focuses on women 25 – 49, but women of all ages love Bella. Targeted content issues give advertisers the ability to showcase their message just women are the most interested. With over 150 distribution locations specifically targeted to the places that women gather, Bella is a perfect solution to get your message to this most influential market. All proceeds from this annual fundraiser go to benefit the Beds and Babies program, run by Escambia County Healthy Start coalition.
- Over $8 billion was spent in 2010 on consumer expeditures in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 12% by 2015
- Over $609 million was spent on apparel
- Over $182 million was spent on Personal Care Products and Services
- Each month Bella reaches 54,567 local adults
- 77% of Bella readers are women
- 63% are married
- 39% are age 18-44
- 34% have children age 17 or under
- 33% are college educated
- 18% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
Sources: 2010 Nielsen AdSelect. 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Study, Pensacola CBSA, Total market adults 356,799.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.