Quick facts about this audience...
- 86.9% of the local market uses a bank for financial services while 62.5% use a credit union.
- 89.5% of bank customers and 89.8% of credit union customers have a checking account.
- 73.6% of bank customers and 84.5% of credit union customers have a savings account.
- Credit Union customers are 20% more likely than bank customers to have a savings account, 16% more likely to use online banking or use online bill pay.
- Top investments include mutual funds (22.6%), stocks (21.6%) and money market funds (11.4%).
- 31.9% of credit union customers have auto loans.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 234,043 (69.6%) local bank and credit union customers 4.8 times in a seven day period.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2 (total market adults 356,799).
Gone are the days when consumers went to the closest banking establishment for all their financial needs. Today’s more savvy customers want the best rates and the flexibility to choose their services. By advertising with the Pensacola News Journal, you are communicating your strengths through the strongest media source in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.