Quick facts about this audience...
- 47% of the local market uses a bank for financial services while 33% use a credit union
- 85% of bank customers and 89% of credit union customers have a checking account.
- 65% of bank customers and 87% of credit union customers have a savings account.
- Credit Union customers are 31% more likely than bank customers to have a savings account, use online banking or use online bill pay.
- Top investments include mutual funds (43.8%), stocks (23.3%) and money market funds (18.4%)
- 42.5% of credit union customers have auto loans
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 209,789 (70.3%) local bank and credit union customers 5.3 times in a seven day period.
SOURCES: 2009 Scarborough Research Release 1 (total market adults 349,867)
Gone are the days when consumers went to the closest banking establishment for all their financial needs. Today’s more savvy customers want the best rates and the flexibility to choose their services. By advertising with the PNJ Media Solutions, you are communicating your strengths through the strongest media source in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.