Quick facts about this audience...
- $6 billion was generated in local retail sales in 2010.
- In 2010, $39.8 million was spent to purchase shoes. $39.6 million was spent on jewelry, luggage and leather goods.
- $280 million was spent in clothing and clothing accessory stores.
- 117,580 (65.2%) local women purchased cosmetics in the past 12 months. Of these 33,130 (18.4%) paid between $100 and $499 for their cosmetics.
- 132,332 (73%) local women purchased shoes in the past 12 months. Of these 39,013 (21.6%) paid between $100 and $499 for shoes.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 121,065 (67.1%) local women 4.9 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Scarborough Research 2010, Release 2 (total market adults 356,799). Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
From department stores to unique local gift shops, there is tremendous competition for the local retail dollar. It is more important than ever to be in front of your potential buying audience with your store’s message. PNJ Media Solutions can help you identify your target market and develop the solution that will ensure your message is received to this audience with the frequency you need for results.