CareerBuilder WeeklyCareerbuilder Weekly is a weekly publication featuring the area’s top career listings distributed for job seeker pick-up throughout Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Careerbuilder Weekly is usually sold as a companion product to your Careerbuilder.com or Classified listing to increase readership exposure through strategic free pick-up distribution.
- 96,893 local adults are employed in white collar jobs, while 45,641 are employed in blue collar jobs.
- In 2008, over $47 million was spent on day care
- Over $283 million was spent on education
- One issue of CareerBuilder Weekly reaches 35,132 local adults
- 52% of CareerBuilder Weekly readers are women
- 75% are homeowners
- 60% are 45 years or younger
- 46% are adults living in households with incomes of $50,000 or more.
Sources: 2008 Claritas Ad Select. 2009 Scarborough Research, Release 1, Pensacola CBSA, Wilkerson Research, June 2007. Total market: women - 172,759, men - 170,808, homeowners – 281,609, adults living in household with 100K+ incomes – 45,459, married adults – 220,461, Adults (18-34) – 7,451, Adults (35-44) – 5,565.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.