Quick facts about this audience...
- 129,872 (36.4%) local adults have visited a casino in the past 12 months.
- The average age of adults who visited a casino in the past 12 months is 46 years old with an average annual income of $76,110.
- The number of adults visiting casinos will increase by 6.15 percent by 2015.
- Men are 3 percent more likely than women to visit casinos.
- 61 percent of those visiting a casino are married.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches the 95,577 (73.6%) adults, who visited a casino in the past 12 months, 5.4 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2, Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Wilkerson 2007. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Casinos are a popular form of entertainment for people living in Northwest Florida. Over 36% of adults in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties visited a casino in Biloxi to gamble, see a show or dine in the past 12 months an average of 3.8 times. More than 18% plan to visit a casino in New Orleans over the next 12 months. If you want to win this gaming audience to your establishment, take advantage of PNJ Media Solutions for the greatest reach among local people visiting casinos.