Pensacola Chamber Directory
- Over $8 billion in consumer expenditures were spent in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 2.58% and reach $9.1 billion by 2015
- Local adults spent $874 million on health care in 2010
- $891 million worth of local single-family homes were sold in 2011
- Over $609 million was spent on men and women apparel
- Over $400 million was spent on housefold furnishings & appliances
- Over $356 million was spent on automotive maintenance and repair
- Over $189 million was spent on household repairs and services
- Over $91 million was spent on small appliances & housewares
- Over $87 million was spent in Pensacola Beach, Perdido Key, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach area restaurants
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.