Daily ClassifiedsFrom buying a puppy to buying a car, each day the Pensacola News Journal Classified Marketplace links buyers to sellers. The Classified Marketplace is the central place in print to find your next car, home, career or yard sale. Additionally:
- 6,153 single-family homes were sold generating over $878 million worth of local sales in 2010
- 12,222 new were sold locally generating over $391.4 million in 2010
- 56,142 used vehicles were sold locally generating over $318.1 million in 2010
- Over $83 million was spent on Professional Services
- Over $356 million was spent on automotive maintenance and repair
- One Daily Classified section reaches about 56,587 local adults
- 51% of Daily Classified readers are women
- 78% are homeowners
- 62% are married adults
- 10% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 41% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: Metro Market Trends, Inc., 2010, Nielsen Ad Select, 2010. Wilkerson Research, June 2007. Scarborough Research 2010, Custom Study. Total market: women – 180,421, men – 176,378, homeowners – 281,609, adults living in household with 100K+ incomes – 48,681, married adults – 203,715, Boomers, Adults (45-64) – 123,001.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.