Quick facts about this audience...
- There are approximately 305,874 (86.2%) registered voters in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
- Approximately 261,639 adults in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties said they always vote in presidential elections.
- 41.5% (120,707) of Pensacola area voter say they are republicans; 26.7% (77,795) democrats, 9.3% (26,972) say they are independants, 6.5% (18,871) say they are neither of these three.
- Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com reach 206,176 (67.4%) of these registered voters 4.6 times over a seven-day period. Of all registered voters, 6 in 10 are regular newspaper readers.
- Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com reach 176,799 (67.6%) of these voters 4.6 times over a seven-day period. Of these voters, 6 in 10 are regular newspaper readers.
Source: Scarborough Research 2012, Release 1. Pensacola/Ferry Pass/Brent CBSA Total population age 18 and older-354,694. “How America Shops and Spends 2011.” Frank N. Magid Associates.
When important decisions affecting the lives of those living in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties are made, they turn to the Pensacola News Journal to get the right information. More voters look to Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com to help them make informed decisions during and election period. By delivering your message through PNJ Media Solutions, you are reaching voters and leaders that are active in the betterment of their community.