Quick facts about this audience...
- The military, health care and tourism are the area strongest market drivers.
- A multi-use community park costing $70.7 million, should create 560 new jobs with an economic impact of over $34.7 million annually.
- The Department of Defense is the area’s largest economic engine with more than 20, 000 active duty and military/federal employees and $2.77 billion in salary and wages produced annually.
- Pensacola’s three hospitals, Baptist, Sacred Heart and West Florida Medical, employ more than 10,400 employees with annual payrolls estimated around $516 million and an economic impact of more than $2 billion.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 114,445 (79.5%) local adults who are employed full-time (35 hours or more) 4.8 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Scarborough Research Release 2 (total market adults 356,799). Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
The top employers in the Pensacola area are from the military, health care, government and tourism industries. Although unemployment is higher than in past years, finding the perfect candidate can be a daunting task. PNJ Media Solutions will help you target job seekers with the skills and experience you need. Over 65% of local adults cite the Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com as their primary ad source for employment opportunities.