Quick facts about this audience...
- Each week locals spend $214,512 on admissions to nightclubs and other places for entertainment.
- $3.1 million is spent locally each week on alcoholic beverages. $469,780 is spent weekly on alcoholic beverages from bars and restaurants.
- $1.2 million is spent weekly on Out Of Town Entertainment Expenses.
- The number of adults attending local nightclubs is expected to increase by 6.75 percent by 2015.
- 140,279 (39.3%) of local adults have bought a lottery ticket in the past 30 days.
- Statewide in 2010, $3.9 billion was spent on lottery tickets-resulting in $1.247 billion for the Florida Educational Enhancement Trust Fund.
- 78,305 (21.9%) attended a movie at least one time in the past 30 days.
- 93,337 (26.2%) attended a comedy club, live theatre event, musical concert or nightclub in the past 12 months.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 48,364 (61.8%) of adults who have attended a comedy club, live theatre event, musical concert or a night club an average of 5.4 times each week.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2. Total adult market 356,799, Nielsen Ad Select 2010, Florida Lotto Data, 2010. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Pensacola feels like a big city when it comes to entertainment. You can find Broadway shows, Opera and Symphony performances, an array of local festivals and theatre performances all happening in the Pensacola bay area. Locals want to make the most of their leisure time and they want to make the right choices regarding dining and entertainment. PNJ Media Solutions will help you get your message in front of people most interested in your event or venue.