Quick facts about this audience...
- 15% of the local adults belong to an exercise club.
- Approximately 67% of health club members are women.
- The highest rate of health club membership is among 55 to 64 year olds followed closely by 35 to 44 year olds.
- Last year $24 million was spent locally on exercise equipment.
- 31,790 local adults workout twice a week at a local exercise club.
- Membership in Weight Watcher’s is expected to increase by 7.4% by 2013.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 36,674 (69.4%) local adults who belong to an exercise club 5.1 times in a seven day period.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 161, 526 (29.7%) of local adults between the ages of 35 and 65 5 times in a seven day period.
SOURCES: American Society for Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery, Claritas Ad Select 2008. 2007, 2009 Scarborough Research Release 1 (total market adults 349,867)
The weather in the Pensacola area allows one to indulge in the most popular outdoor fitness activities. People are taking advantage of local running clubs, golf, tennis, biking, swimming, surfing and kayaking. Many turn to local health clubs and fitness programs to maintain their diet and exercise routine. PNJ Media Solutions commands the attention of locals that are making health and fitness a priority and a lifestyle. Let PNJ Media Solutions help you put your message in front of this health conscious market.