Quick facts about this audience...
- 44,031 (12.3%) of the local adults belong to an exercise club.
- Approximately 63% of health club members are women.
- The highest rate of health club membership is among 45 to 54 year olds followed closely by 55 to 64 year olds./li>
- Last year $21 million was spent locally on exercise equipment.
- 97,231 local adults go walking for exercise, 31,929 local adults workout twice a week at a local exercise club and 94,044 said they workout twice a week at home.
- Membership in Weight Watcher’s is expected to increase from by 6.6% by 2015.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 28,113 (63.8%) local adults who belong to an exercise club 4 times in a seven day period.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 90,096 (73.3%) local adults who are age 45 to 65, 4.5 times in a seven day period.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2 (total market adults 356,799), Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
The weather in the Pensacola area allows one to indulge in the most popular outdoor fitness activities. People are taking advantage of local running clubs, golf, tennis, biking, swimming, surfing and kayaking. Many turn to local health clubs and fitness programs to maintain their diet and exercise routine. PNJ Media Solutions commands the attention of locals that are making health and fitness a priority and a lifestyle. Let PNJ Media Solutions help you put your message in front of this health conscious market.