Quick facts about this audience...
- In 2010, local adults spent $26.3 million at area florists.
- The average local household spends about $151 annually with florists.
- Christmas, Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day generate more than 80 percent of total sales each year.
- Of the 48,781 adults that shopped at a local florist in the past 12 months 62% are men.
- 48% of customers buy red roses on Valentine’s Day.
- Nearly two-thirds (65.2%) of Mother’s Day celebrants buy flowers.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 32,752 (67.1%) local adults who shopped at a florist in the past 12 months 4.9 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Society of American Florists, 2010. Scarborough Research 2010 Release 2 (total market adults 356,799) Insight Floral Trends Consumer Tracking Study. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Nothing brightens a day like a gift of flowers. A floral bouquet is a gift that is guaranteed to fit all occasions. Flowers are often a last minute purchase decision, so the florist must be top-of-mind by the potential customer. Increase your name recognition by promoting your shop and convenient services through PNJ Media Solutions. You will be the first place people recall when it is time to send flowers to that special someone!