Gulf Breeze Pelican MagazinePelican Community magazines are a weekly tab publication that is distributed throughout Santa Rosa County each Wednesday to PNJ subscribers and non-subscribers. The Gulf Breeze / Navarre Pelican focuses on the local people and happenings in South Santa Rosa County and on Pensacola Beach. The Milton / Pace Pelican focuses on the local people and happenings in North Santa Rosa County. Pelican Community Magazines are your marketing solution for reaching the buying power of the residents in Santa Rosa County.
- Over $5.7 billion was spent in 2010 on consumer expeditures in Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 12% by 2015
- In Santa Rosa County over $99 million was spent on recreational travel
- Over $106 million was spent on education
- Over $230 million was spent on food away from home
- Over $215 million was spent on apparel
- Over $133 million was spent in personal health care stores
- Over $436 million in single-family home sales were generate in 2010
- One issue of the Pelican Community Magazine reaches more than 45,000 Santa Rosa adults
- 56% of Gulf Breeze/Navarre Pelican readers are women
- 93% are homeowners
- 67% are married adults
- 24% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 38% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: 2010 Nielsen AdSelect. 2010 Metro Market Trends, Inc., 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Study, Pensacola CBSA, Wilkerson Research, June 2007.
* - Pelican publishes bi-weekly from Sept-Apr
Advertise in the Pelican Community Magazines
Interested in advertising with the Pelican Community Magazines? Let us know and we’ll help you find the most effective way to advertise.