Quick facts about this audience...
- There are nearly 291,000 registered voters in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
- 262,957 (90.4%) said they always vote during presidential elections.
- 162,527 (55.9%) said they always vote in local elections.
- 41.5% (120,707) of Pensacola area voter say they are republicans; 26.7% (77,795) democrats, 9.3% (26,972) say they are independants, 6.5% (18,871) say they are neither of these three.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 68.7% (199,893) of local registered voters 5.1 times each week.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2, Claritas Ad Select 2010, Wilkerson Research, 2007 Total Market adults 356,799. Total number of registered voters in the market-290,923. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
When important decisions affecting the lives of those living in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties are made, they turn to the Pensacola News Journal to get the right information. More voters look to Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com to help them make informed decisions during and election period. By delivering your message through PNJ Media Solutions, you are reaching voters and leaders that are active in the betterment of their community.