- The current population of the Gulf Breeze Navarre area is just over 63,618 and it is expected to grow by 12.5% in the next five years.
- There are over 24,353 family households.
- The median household income is $63,824.
- The aggregate household effective buying income is almost $1.6 billion and expected to grow to $2 billion by 2015.
- The median age of residents in this area is 41.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 52% of the Gulf Breeze adults in this area 3.8 times each week.
SOURCES: Scarborough Research 2010, Release 2, Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL. Nielsen AdSelect 2010. Omniture SiteCatalyst, March 2011. Scarborough Custom Research, 2010 Total market adults-Gulf Breeze/Navarre Area 52,700.
Gulf Breeze & Navarre
The Gulf Breeze / Navarre area is strategically located between Pensacola, Mary Esther and Pensacola Beach. Gulf Breeze is a waterfront community that prides itself on its fine small-town character, quality education and multitudes of waterfront activities. Navarre has been called Florida’s best-kept secret, but the word is getting out. Residential growth has more than doubled over the past 10 years, making it one of the fastest-growing communities in Santa Rosa County.