Quick facts about this audience...
- Local adults spent $874 million on health care in 2010.
- $420 million was spent on prescription drugs.
- $99 million was spent on physician services.
- 322,455 (90%) of local adults received some type of medical services in the past three years.
- 297,987 (83.5%) local adults have medical insurance.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 211,073 (65.5%) local adults, who have received some kind of medical service in the past three years, 4.9 times in a seven-day period.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 206,283 (69.2%) local adults, who have received some kind of medical service in the past three years, 5.1 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Scarborough Research 2010 Release 2 (total market adults 355,799). Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Pensacola is one of the most competitive health care areas in our region. With three major hospital facilities and a naval hospital, the consumer choices are extensive. In addition, preventative health care is growing as adults take on a more active role in maintaining their health. PNJ Media Solutions offers your health care facility solutions for getting your message in front of a mass audience or targeting your message to smaller user groups that are seeking medical care or solutions for staying healthy.