Quick facts about this audience...
- Local adults spent $798 million on health care in 2008.
- $407 million was spent on prescription drugs.
- $89 million was spent on physician services.
- 87% of local adults received some type of medical services in the past three years.
- 238,870 local adults have medical insurance.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 211,969 (69.6%) local adults, who have received some kind of medical service in the past three years, 5.2 times in a seven-day period.
- Each Sunday PNJ Media Solutions reach 51% of adults who have medical insurance.
SOURCES: Claritas Ad Select 2008. 2007, 2009 Scarborough Research Release 1 (total market adults 349,867)
Pensacola is one of the most competitive health care areas in the region. With four major hospital facilities and a naval hospital, the consumer choices are extensive. In addition, preventative health care is growing as adults take on a more active role in maintaining their health. PNJ Media Solutions offers your health care facility solutions for getting your message in front of a mass audience or targeting your message to smaller user groups that are seeking medical care or solutions for staying healthy.