Pensacola is one of the most competitive health care areas in our region. With three major hospital facilities and a naval hospital, the consumer choices are extensive. This annual magazine connects patients and providers. HealthSource has become the gold standard for residents searching for providers, and for practitioners who need to reach patients.
- Local adults spent $874 million on health care in 2010
- $420 million was spent on prescription drugs
- $99 million was spent on physician services
- 322,455 (90%) of local adults received some type of medical services in the past three years
- 297,987 (83.5%) local adults have medical insurance.
- There are more than 180,900 women living in the two county area
- 53,780 local women are employed full-time
- Over 56,386 local women are employed as white collar professionals
- 9,295 local women belong to a health or exercise club
- 150,662 have purchased perscription drugs in the past 30 days
- 17,521 in the past three years have had corrective eye surgery
Sources: Scarborough Research, 2011, Release 1. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total market adults 357,165.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.