Quick facts about this audience...
- Hearing loss affects more than 28 million Americans.
- More than $3 million was spent on hearing aids locally in 2008.
- About 40 percent of hearing-impaired Americans are under the age of 65.
- 15% of baby boomers have hearing loss.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 89,620 (74.5%) local baby boomers 5.2 times and 49,153 (74.3%) of seniors 65 and up, 5.8 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Centers for Disease Control, The Hearing Journal, David Kirkwood, Dec. 2007, 2009 Scarborough Research Release 1 (total market adults 349,867), Claritas Ad Select 2008
With the population aging, more adults are seeking devices to help combat age-related issues. The technological advancements in hearing devices have created a very comfortable and discreet method for addressing hearing loss. Unfortunately many people are not aware of the advancements offered to combat hearing loss, or that they may be a candidate for help. By advertising your hearing center with PNJ Media Solutions you can gain the strongest reach among your target audience of baby boomers and senior adults.