Holiday Gift Guide
Our Holiday Gift Guide is an annual publication delivered in the Pensacola News Journal filled with local gift giving ideas just in time for the holidays. The Holiday Gift Guide publishes in November both in print and online, serving as a valuable resource for anyone’s gift giving shopping list.
- In 2010, over $26 million was spent in gift, novelty and souvenir shops
- Over $23 million was spent on books and other reading material
- Over $91 million was spent on small appliances and housewares
- Over $182 million was spent on personal care products and services
- 80% of holiday shoppers shop or make their purchases in early to mid December
- 56% of holiday shoppers shopped online on Cyber Monday (Monday after Thanksgiving)
Sources: Scarborough Research, 2011, Release 1. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total market adults 357,165.
Advertise with Women’s Health
Interested in advertising with Women’s Health? Let us know and we’ll help you find the most effective way to advertise.