- Over $878 million worth of single family local homes sales were generated in 2010
- Over $400 million was spent on household furnishings and appliances
- Over $749 million was spent on housing expenses
- Over $42 million was spent on major household appliances
- One issue of Find-a-Home reaches 66,983 local adults monthly
- 57% of Find-a-Home readers are women
- 76% are homeowners
- 68% are married adults
- 17% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 66% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: Metro Market Trends, Inc., 2010 Nielsen AdSelect. 2011 Scarborough Research, Release 1, Pensacola CBSA, 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Study. Total market adults 356,799-Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA.
Advertise in Homefinder.com!
Interested in advertising with Find-a-Home & More? Let us know and we’ll help you find the most effective way to advertise.