Homefinder WeeklyHomefinder Weekly is a companion product to the monthly Home and Garden magazine. This weekly tabloid is inserted in the Saturday Pensacola News Journal focused on home and garden feature stories, real estate advertising and calendar events. Homefinder Weekly gives advertisers the content that attracts the home improvement / home buyer sector and the power of the Saturday readership of the Pensacola News Journal. Additionally:
- Over $878 million worth of single family local homes sales were generated in 2010.
- Over $158 million worth of condominium and townhome sales were generated in 2010
- Over $67 million worth of residential lots were sold last year
- Over $749 million was spent on housing expenses
- Over $400 million was spent on household furnishings & furniture
- Over $188 million was spent on household repairs and services
- One issue of Homefinder Weekly reaches 62,427 local adults
- 55% of Homefinder Weekly readers are women
- 58% are married
- 26% are college educated
- 17% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 35% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: 2010 Metro Market Trends, inc., 2010 Nielsen AdSelect. 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Research. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total market adults-356,799.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.