- 35.4% of local homeowners have children age 17 or younger
- 79.4% have lived in their homes more than five years and 57.1% more than ten years
- 64.8% Nearly two-thirds are married
- 18.5% have a home office
- The top home improvement projects by local homeowners are: interior paint or wallpaper (26.4%) and landscaping (26.3%)
- 28.8% of homeowners bought furniture in the past year
- 11,303 (4.6%) plan to purchase an energy saving appliance in the next 12 months
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 182,766 (73.7%) local homeowners 5.3 times each week
SOURCE: 2011 Scarborough, R1, Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total target market adults 357,165, local homeowners 248,040.
Home-ownership provides a profitable area for a multitude of business and services to target. Homeowners tend to have higher incomes and the desire to invest in their homes. Many are raising families and looking for the latest decorating and gardening trends. With nearly 182,766 (73.7%) being reached by PNJ Media Solutions each week, you can count on your message being seen by area homeowners.