Everything you need to know before, during and after a storm. The Official Northwest Florida Hurricane Guide is an annual tabloid publication insert in the Sunday Pensacola News Journal the Sunday prior to Hurricane season. This award winning guide has been recognized on a state level for the value of information that it provides to area citizens as a resource guide they hold on to throughout the 6 month hurricane season.
- More than 188,000 (52.9%) local adults use the internet to access weather information and get weather updates
- Adults who use the internet are 89 percent more likely than average to get their weather information online
- About 82,427 (43.6%) adults use pnj.com to access local weather information
- Over 7,500 local adults said they replaced or had major repairs done to their roof
- Over 7,000 replaced windows on their home
- In 2010, $80 million was spent on household repairs
Sources: Scarborough Research 2011, Release 1. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA Total Market Adults 357,165. Nielsen AdSelect 2010.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.