- 36.5% of local men have children in their households.
- 70% are homeowners.
- 61.4% have some college or more.
- 59.4% are married.
- 55.8% of men are interested in college football.
- 30.5% of men said they were interested in NASCAR racing.
- They are 10% more likely to buy a high definition television and 15% more likely to buy a video game system .
- Each week, PNJ Media Solutions reaches over 136,642 (77.5%) local men 4.8 times.
SOURCE: 2011 Scarborough, R1, Pensacola/ Ferry Pass CBSA Total adult men in market-176,378. 2010 Scarborough Custom Research.
More than 176,300 men reside in the Pensacola area. Whether catching up on their favorite sports teams, or reading about the latest business mergers, men want news they can trust. That is why each week nearly 136,642 (77.5%) men turn to PNJ Media Solutions for their information. By utilizing the various PNJ Media Solution products, advertisers know they are reaching men through the Pensacola area’s number one media source.