An annual tab publication inserted in the Sunday Pensacola News Journal focused on men’s health, preventative screenings, fitness and nutrition. Most often publishes in June, near Father’s Day; this publication gives men and women the information they need concerning men’s health and healthy living.
- There are 176,219 (49.3%) men living in the two county area
- Around 16,000 (9.2%) belong to a health or exercise club
- 120,134 have purchased prescription drugs in the past 30 days
- Over $121 million was spent on men’s wear
- Over $116 million was spent on Sports Equipment
Sources: Scarborough Research 2011, Release 1, 2011. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total Market Adults 357,165 Nielsen AdSelect 2010.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.