MoneysaverMoneySaver is a free weekly publication containing local classified advertising as well as sales fliers. It serves as the Total Market Coverage publication for the Pensacola News Journal. Every Wednesday, MoneySaver is delivered by carrier to more than 73,700 homes and inserted in the Pensacola News Journal in Santa Rosa County –total distribution 92,260. You can also insert a flier in Moneysaver. Insert rates are based on per thousand copies and you can request the advertising zones that best fit your business needs. (minimum of 10,000 fliers required)
- 7,510 (28.3%) of MoneySaver readers have children age 11 or younger
- 15,347 (57.8%) live in households with incomes between $25,000 and $75,000
- (41.3%) of MoneySaver readers are between the ages of 35 and 54
- (74%) have earned a two year college degree or less
- Local readers who receive MoneySaver exclusively are 58% more likely than average to use the services of an attorney in the next 12 months
Source: Scarborough Custom Research 2010. Total Adult Market 356,799. Total MoneySaver readers including Wednesday Pelican 26,568.
Advertise in Moneysaver
Interested in advertising with Moneysaver? Let us know and we’ll help you find the most effective way to advertise.