- 30,878 (10.3%) local adults have lived in their present home one year or less
- $402 million was spent in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties on utilities for the home
- $194 million was spent on telephone services
- $891 million worth of local single-family homes were sold in 2011
- $188 million worth of condominiums and townhomes were sold in 2011
- Over $55 million worth of residential lots were sold in 2011
Sources: Metro Market Trends December, 2011. Scarborough Research 2011, Release 1. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total adult population 357,165. Nielsen Ad Select 2010.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.