Pensacola News JournalPensacola area’s #1 local daily newspaper reaching more than 63% of area adults in a seven-day period. Target your audience through section readership of the main, local, business and sports news delivered to our readers seven days a week. The Pensacola News Journal has a one day weekday reach of 138,188 (39.5%) and a one Sunday reach of 175,930 (50.3%) of local adults. This Sunday reach is a greater number of local adults than watched the Super Bowl game in 2009 on T.V. Over 30 days, the Pensacola News Journal reaches 267,141 (76.4%) of Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. This is the strongest single media source in the area. When your promotional needs require strong reach over a broad market, the Pensacola News Journal is the solution.
- Over $8.4 billion was spent in 2008 on consumer expenditures in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 5.7% by 2013.
- Over $725 million was spent on apparel
- Over $223 million was spent on household furnishings & furniture
- Over $301 million was spent on household repairs and services
- Over $237 million was spent on travel
- Over $326 million was spent on automotive maintenance and repair.
- Over $54 million was spent on major household appliances
- Over $97 million was spent on small appliances & house wares
- 53% of Pensacola News Journal Sunday readers are women
- 84% are homeowners
- 58% are married adults
- 11% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 38% are boomers-adults 45-64
Sources: 2008 Claritas Ad Select. 2009 Scarborough Research, Release 1, Pensacola CBSA.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.