Quick facts about this audience...
- In 2010, local adults spent $17.5 million on office supplies and stationary.
- 126,214 (71.9%) local households own computers.
- 251,281 (70.6%) local adults say they have accessed the Internet from home in the past 30 days.
- More than 21,100 (12%) Pensacola area households have a home office.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 173,321 (70.6%) local adults, who shopped at an office supply store in the past 12 months, 4.6 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Nielsen Ad Select 2010, Scarborough Research Release 1 (total market adults 355,896, 175,500 households). Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
In today’s world, your office might be your business, your home, your car or even the local Starbucks. No matter where you conduct business, it is important that you have the right tools and electronics to help you operate efficiently. PNJ Media Solutions is the right tool to reach a large audience interested in purchasing office supplies, electronics or equipment. Fifty percent of local adults site PNJ as their primary source of advertising for office supplies.