- The current population of the Orange Beach and Gulf Shores area is just over 18,669 and it is expected to grow by 11.2% in the next five years.
- There are over 8,774 family households.
- The median household income is $46,622..
- The aggregate household effective buying income is almost $455 million and expected to grow to $538 million by 2015.
- The median age of residents in this area is 46.7.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 6.1% of the adults in this area 3.2 times each week..
SOURCES: Scarborough Research 2010, Release 2, Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL. Nielsen AdSelect 2010. Omniture SiteCatalyst, March 2011. Scarborough Custom Research, 2010 Total market adults-Orange Beach and Gulf Shores area adults-15,420.
Orange Beach / Gulf Shores
Orange Beach, AL and Gulf Shores is located in southeastern Alabama just across the Florida state line. This coastal community, with streets lined with vacation homes and condominiums, is the destination for many summer tourist and winter snowbirds. Gulf Shores Public beached was ranked by the Natural Resources Defense Council in Washington, D.C. as being the only Southeast beach to receive a perfect 5-star rating for beach cleanliness with pristine white sandy coastline.