- The current population of the Milton / Pace area is just over 84,000 and it is expected to grow by 10.1% in the next five years.
- There are over 30,311 family households.
- The median household income is $48,903.
- The aggregate household effective buying income is almost $1.5 billion and expected to grow to $1.8 billion by 2015.
- The median age of residents in this area is 37.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 68.5% of the adults in this area 4.8 times each week.
SOURCES: Scarborough Research 2010, Release 2, Mobile, AL-Pensacola, FL. Nielsen AdSelect 2010. Omniture SiteCatalyst, March 2011. Scarborough Custom Research, 2010 Total market adults-Milton-Pace Area 60,476.
Milton / Pace
The Milton Pace area is located in the north end of Santa Rosa County separated by Escambia Bay from the south end of the county. Pace is a community with a relaxing hometown atmosphere, a commitment to providing outstanding schools and its development of beautiful and functional neighborhoods. Milton is one of the oldest cities in Florida, a hamlet-like village with over 30,333 residents it serves as the county seat for Santa Rosa County.