Pelican Community MagazinesPelican Community magazines are a weekly tab publication that is distributed throughout Santa Rosa County each Wednesday to PNJ subscribers and non-subscribers. The Gulf Breeze / Navarre Pelican focuses on the local people and happenings in South Santa Rosa County and on Pensacola Beach. The Milton / Pace Pelican focuses on the local people and happenings in North Santa Rosa County. Pelican Community Magazines are your marketing solution for reaching the buying power of the residents in Santa Rosa County.
- Over $2.8 billion was spent in 2008 on consumer expeditures in Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 7.19% by 2013.
- In Santa Rosa County over $83 million was spent on travel
- Over $91 million was spent on education
- Over $296 million was spent on food away from home.
- Over $255 million was spent on apparel.
- Over $257 million was spent on health care
- Over $500 million in single-family home sales were generate in 2008
- One issue of the Pelican Community Magazine reaches more than 36,900 Santa Rosa adults
Of those reading the Milton/Pace Pelican:
- 50% of Milton/Pace Pelican readers are women
- 84% are homeowners
- 77% are married adults
- 18% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 48% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Of those reading the Gulf Breeze/Navarre Pelican:
- 56% of Gulf Breeze/Navarre Pelican readers are women
- 93% are homeowners
- 67% are married adults
- 24% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 38% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: 2008 Claritas Ad Select. 2008 Metro Market Trends, Inc., 2009 Scarborough Research, Release 1, Pensacola CBSA, Wilkerson Research, June 2007. Total market: women - 172,759, men - 170,808, homeowners – 281,609, adults living in household with 100K+ incomes – 45,459, married adults – 220,461, Adults (18-34) – 7,451, Adults (35-44) – 5,565.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.