With many local residents opting to remodel or redecorate their existing homes Pensacola Home and Garden is the perfect magazine to help them get started. This monthly glossy magazine is targeted towards an upscale audience interested in decorating, remodeling and landscaping. It has now been combined with the popular Find-A-Home & More magazine to give the reader information on local home style trends as well as information about the current real estate market.
- Over $8 billion was spent in 2010 on consumer expeditures in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 12% by 2015
- Over $400 million was spent on household furnishings & appliances
- Over $188 million was spent on household repairs and services
- Over $42 million was spent on major housefold appliances
- Over $91 million was spent on small appliances & housewares
- Each month Pensacola Home and Garden reaches 66,983 local adults
- 74% are homeowners
- 68% are married
- 57% of Pensacola Home and Gardens readers are women
- 28% are college educated
- 17% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 53% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
2010 Nielsen AdSelect. 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Study, 2011 Scarborough Research, Release 1, Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total adult market 356,799.
Advertise in Pensacola Home & Garden Magazine
Interested in advertising with Pensacola Home & Garden Magazine? Let us know and we’ll help you find the most effective way to advertise.