Parade of Homes
Reach home buyers with Homefinder.com-Parade of Homes Edition. The annual publication is the official magazine of the Home Builders Association of West Florida’s Parade of Homes. This edition publishes in April and more than 3000 copies are distributed to visitors at Parade of Homes sites across Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Reach those who are interested in home building and home buying with this glossy real estate publication. Plus, on the flip side, take advantage of the dominant reach of Pensacola’s #1 home décor and lifestyle magazine-Pensacola Home & Garden. Targeted toward upscale consumers interested in decorating, remodeling and landscaping, active and passive home seekers, property investors and those on the lookout for great home decorating ideas are sure to pick-up this once a year publication. This magazine gives readers information on local home style trends as well as information about the current real estate market. Together with the latest floor plans and home designs from area builders, the Parade of Homes’ popularity is unmatched in the Pensacola market.
- $891 million worth of local single-family homes were sold in 2011
- $188 million worth of condominiums and townhomes were sold in 2011
- $55 million worth of residential lots were sold in 2011
- $8 billion was spent in 2010 on consumer expenditures in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties and this amount is expected to grow 12% by 2015
- $400 million was spent on household furnishings & appliances
- $188 million was spent on household repairs and services
- $42 million was spent on major household appliances
- $91 million was spent on small appliances & house wares
- Pensacola Home and Garden and Homefinder.com reaches more than 66,983 local adults monthly
Sources: Metro Market Trends December, 2011. Scarborough Research 2011, Release 1. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. 2010 Scarborough Research, Custom Study, Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total adult market 356,799.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.