This annual tab publication is focused on expecting mothers and their prenatal and postnatal care. The Pregnancy special section is inserted in a Sunday Pensacola News Journal in April and is a coordinated project with the Healthy Start Coalition. The pregnancy tab is distributed at the annual Healthy Start event focused on expecting mothers.
- There are more than 180,900 women living in the two county area
- 37,361 received maternity or pediatric care in the past three years
- 24,846 local women belong to a health or exercise club
- Over $106 million was spent on children’s wear
- Over $86 million was spent on toys, hobby goods and games
Sources: Scarborough Research 2011, Release 1, Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total Market Adults 357,165. 2010 Nielsen AdSelect.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.