Quick facts about this audience...
- On average, there are about 4,300 homes available for sell in the local housing market
- The average number of days that homes stay on the market in 161 days.
- 84.9% of local households live in single family homes, 8% live in townhomes, apartments or condominiums.
- 66.1% % of local adults who live in single-family homes have lived at their current address for more than 5 years.
- The average selling price of a single-family home locally is $163,583.
- 27.2% of local adults name the Pensacola News Journal and pnj.com as their most useful ad sources when buying or renting a home.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 99,380 (70.3%) local single-family households, 4.9 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2 (total market adults 356,799), 2007 Wilkerson Research, Metro Market Data April 2009, Pensacola Board of Realtors, March 2011. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
In a competitive market, buying or selling a home requires industry expertise. That is why most people look to a real estate agent to help them get the most money for their home or the most value when purchasing a home. Each week, more home owners and prospective owners look to the Pensacola News Journal to evaluate the current real estate market. By placing your message strategically with PNJ Media Solutions, you can reach more prospects than any other single advertisement vehicle, with 60% of local adults citing PNJ as their primary source for advertising when buying or renting a home.