Quick facts about this audience...
- There was $424 million spent in area restaurants in 2010.
- $139 million was spent at full service restaurants, $119 million was spent at fast food restaurants and $165 million was spent in bars and other eating and drinking establishments.
- 92% of local adults have used some type of restaurant in the past 30 days.
- Of the adults who have eaten at a restaurant in the past 30 days, 60.9% of local adults have eaten at a fast-food restaurant and 35.5% have eaten at a sit-down restaurant at least five times.
- The average annual household income of local restaurant patrons is $70,548.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 226,803 (66%) local adults, who used a restaurant in the past 30 days, 4.9 times in a seven-day period.
SOURCES: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2 (total market adults 356,799). Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Dining out is one of the most popular past times here on the Gulf Coast and the Pensacola area has some of the best restaurants in Northwest Florida. Competition among establishments is strong, and it is important to get your message in front of patrons consistently. That is why so many restaurants count on PNJ Media Solutions for all their advertising needs. From family restaurants to formal dining, from seafood to Asian cuisine, your message will reach the right demographic audience.