- Seniors make up nearly 19% of Pensacola area adults
- 86% are homeowners
- 61% are married
- 57.3% have some college or more
- The average value of homes owned in by seniors is $205,968
- 77% have eaten at a sit-down restaurant in the past 30 days
- 78.7% have used a hospital in the last 3 years
- 79.7% are cell phone users.
- Each week, PNJ Media Solutions reaches 81.8% (54,989) area senior, 65 and up, 5.5 times
SOURCE: 2011 Scarborough, R1, Pensacola/ Ferry Pass CBSA Total adults 65+ in market-68,566. 2010 Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Americans are growing older. As a result, new opportunities are continually emerging for products and services to serve the more mature demographic. Between 2005 and 2030, the senior market will grow substantially-adding nearly 16.5 to 20.5 million more consumers. With over 54,989 (81.8%) seniors being reached 5.5 times each week by PNJ Media Solutions, you can be assured your advertisement is seen by this critical market segment.