- In 2010, nearly 160,900 (45%) percent of local adults obtain their cents-off coupons from the Sunday newspaper
- Over $1 billion was spent by local adults on groceries
- Over $140 million was spent on legal fees
- Over $556 million was spent on meals and snacks
- Over $16 million was spent on soaps, detergents & household cleaners
- Over $60 million was spent on paper & related products
- Over $86 million was spent on toys, hobby goods and games
Source: Scarborough Research, 2011, Release 1, 2010 Nielsen Ad Select.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.