Sunday BusinessBusiness professionals must keep abreast of local and national business news. The Sunday Business section in the Pensacola News Journal covers the changes taking place in the local, state and national business environment. Connecting with over 110,000 readers each week, this is the place to get your message in front of the business sector.
- Over $2.9 million was spent by local adults in 2008 on insurance and banking, saving and loan services.
- Over $46 million was spent on communication, telephone and tv stations
- $237 million was spent on travel
- $76 million was spent on reading materials
- Over $62 million was spent on professional services
- Over $182 million was spent on hotel and other lodging accommodations
- The Sunday Business reaches 110,501 local adults
- 52% of Sunday Business Section readers are women
- 87% are homeowners
- 70% are married adults
- 17% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 49% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
- 26% are under the age of 45
- 25% are age 65 and older
Sources: 2008 Claritas Ad Select. Wilkerson Research, June 2007. Total market: women - 172,759, men - 170,808, homeowners – 281,609, adults living in household with 100K+ incomes – 45,459, married adults – 220,461, Adults (18-34) – 7,451, Adults (35-44) – 5,565.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.