Sunday ClassifiedsThe Pensacola News Journal has a one day weekday reach of 115,638 (32.4%) and a one Sunday reach of 167,553 (47%) of local adults. This Sunday reach is a greater number of local adults than watched the Super Bowl game in 2010 on T.V. 90,229 (25.3%) local adults read the Sunday Classified section.
- 6,153 single-family homes were sold generating over $878 million worth of local sales in 2010
- 12,222 new were sold locally generating over $391.4 million in 2010
- 56,142 used vehicles were sold locally generating over $318.1 million in 2010
- Over $83 million was spent on Professional Services
- Over $356 million was spent on automotive maintenance and repair
- One Daily Classified section reaches about 56,587 local adults
- One Sunday Classified section reaches 90,229 local adults
- 52.5% of Sunday Classified readers are men
- 82% are homeowners
- 57% are married adults
- 12% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 34% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: Metro Market Trends, Inc., 2010 Nielsen Ad Select. 2010, Scarborough Research, 2010 Custom Study, Pensacola CBSA, Wilkerson Research, June 2007.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.