Sunday, etc.Sunday, etc. is the Life and Health section featured each Sunday in the Pensacola News Journal. Sunday, etc. includes information on health, style, travel, books, celebrations and more. This is one of the most popular sections for women readers each Sunday. To put your message in front of almost 92,000 women each Sunday, promote your business in Sunday, etc.
- Over $798 million was spent by local adult in 2008 on health care.
- Over $181 million was spent on personal care products & services
- Over $237 million was spent on travel
- Over $76 million was spent on reading materials
- Over $278 million was contributed to charities and non-profits
- Sunday, etc. reaches 147,898 local adults
- 86% are homeowners
- 52% are women
- 64% are married adults
- 14% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 44% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
Sources: 2008 Claritas Ad Select. Wilkerson Research, June 2007. Total market: women - 172,759, men - 170,808, homeowners – 281,609, adults living in household with 100K+ incomes – 45,459, married adults – 220,461, Adults (18-34) – 7,451, Adults (35-44) – 5,565.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.