Quick facts about this audience...
- 294,405 (82.5%) local adults use a cell phone.
- 220,031 (75.4%) of local adults use their cell phones for sending e-mails or text messaging.
- 274,094 (76.8%) local adults have access to the Internet.
- 36,477 (12.4%) local adults use wireless/cell phone for social networking (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- The average age of an adult cell phone user is 45 years old.
- The average age of an adult Internet user is 43 years old.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 218,948 (67.2%) adults, who have internet access or a cell phone, 5 times in a seven day period.
SOURCES: 2010 Scarborough Research Release 2 (total market adults 356,799), Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Total number of adults with internet access or have a cell phone-325,790. Scarborough Custom Research 2010.
Once a device reserved only for the wealthy, cellular phones have become a mainstay in our society. As more consumers enter the market, competition among providers is steadily increasing. Make sure you stay top of mind by delivering your message through PNJ Media Solutions. With reach surpassing all other media, our “network” will make sure your message is in front of the consumer when purchase decisions are made.