TV WeekThe Pensacola News Journal has a one day Sunday reach is a greater number of local adults than watched the Super Bowl game in 2010 on T.V. 79,000 (22%) local adults read the Sunday TV Week section.
- Over $1 million was spent on plumbing services
- Over $19 million was spent on electrical and plumbing services
- Over $18 million was spent on heating and air conditioning
- Over $11 million was spent with florists
- Over $356 million was spent on automotive maintenance and repair
- Over $962 million was spent on household groceries
- Sunday TV Week reaches 79,000 local adults
- 53% of TV Week readers are women
- 89% are homeowners
- 60% are married adults.
- 12.5% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more
- 36% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
- 32% are adults age 65 and older
Sources: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Scarborough Custom Research, 2010.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.