Wednesday Food & WineThe Food & Wine section is featured each Wednesday in the Pensacola News Journal. This section features the latest news from local eateries, gourmet recipes from top local chefs, wine selections from top experts and more. Locals look forward to the Food & Wine section each week to catch the latest on new restaurants, great specials and local culinary events. Include your message to this sophisticated readership audience in Wednesday’s Food & Wine section.
- Over $962 million was spent by local adult in 2010 on groceries
- Over $166 million was spent on alcoholic beverages
- Over $502 million was spent on dining out
- Over $305 million was spent in full service restaurants
- The Wednesday Food and Wine section reaches 70,205 local adults
- 51% of daily Life section readers are women
- 86% are homeowners
- 66% are married adults
- 12.6% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 40% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
- 24% are under the age of 45
- 35% are age 65 and older
Sources: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Scarborough Research 2010 Custom Study. Wilkerson Research, June 2007. Total market: women - 172,759, men - 170,808, homeowners – 281,609, adults living in household with 100K+ incomes – 45,459, married adults – 220,461, Adults (18-34) – 7,451, Adults (35-44) – 5,565.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.