WeekenderWeekender helps Pensacola area adults plan their weekend of entertainment and the entire week. Weekender is a weekly publication that is found in the Pensacola News Journal every Friday and serves as a directory for all things “fun” happening in the local area. Weekender serves as a comprehensive guide for area events, movies, festivals, restaurants and more. Advertisers use Weekender to promote everything from dining specials to cultural events. Weekender is the one-stop source for local and regional happenings on the coast.
- Over $410 million was spent by local adult in 2010 on dining out
- Over $305 million was spent on dining in full service restaurants
- Over $119 million was spent on dining in fast food restaurants
- Over $24 million was spent on alcohol at restaurants
- Over $66 million was spent on out of town travel and entertainment
- Over $11 million was spent on admission fees for entertainment
- Over $55 motels and hotels
- Each week Weekender reaches 124,394 local adults
- 53% of Weekender readers are women
- 85% are homeowners
- 59% are married adults
- 14% live in households with incomes of $100,000 or more.
- 38% are boomers-adults 45 to 64
- 35% are under the age of 45
Sources: Nielsen Ad Select 2010. Scarborough Research 2010, Custom Study. Wilkerson Research, June 2007.
Advertise with Us!
Interested in advertising with PNJ Media Solutions? Let us know and we'll help you find the most effective way to advertise.