- 68.8% of local women are homeowners.
- 54.4% have some college or more.
- Over 56,000 local women are employed as white collar professionals.
- 74.5% are grocery coupon users.
- 90% have shopped at clothing stores in the past 3-months.
- 89.6% have eaten fast-food, 80% have eaten at a sit-down restaurant in the past 30 days.
- Top items they buy are: Women’s casual clothing, makeup/cosmetics, women’s shoes.
- PNJ Media Solutions reaches 81.3% (146,612) of local women 4.6 times each week.
SOURCE: 2011 Scarborough, R1, Pensacola/ Ferry Pass CBSA Total adult women in market-180,946. 2010 Scarborough Custom Study.
Women are the driving force behind shopping, grocery buying, and household purchases. With over 180,000 women living in the Pensacola market, they are an extremely important target for retailers. That is why so many advertisers turn to PNJ Media Solutions to get their messages to potential shoppers. From major purchases to cents off coupons, nearly 146,612 (81.3%) female shoppers are reached 4.6 times each week by PNJ Media Solution products.