An annual tab publication inserted in the Sunday Pensacola News Journal focused on women’s health, preventative screenings, fitness and nutrition. Women’s Health publishes in October, a month that is dedicated to Women’s Health issues on a local and national level.
- There are more than 180,900 women living in the two county area
- 53,780 local women are employed full-time
- Over 56,386 local women are employed as white collar professionals
- 9,295 local women belong to a health or exercise club
- 150,662 have purchased perscription drugs in the past 30 days
- 17,521 in the past three years have had corrective eye surgery
Sources: Scarborough Research, 2011, Release 1. Pensacola-Ferry Pass CBSA. Total market adults 357,165.
Advertise with Women’s Health
Interested in advertising with Women’s Health? Let us know and we’ll help you find the most effective way to advertise.